Queens Regnant!
You're not logged in as of now, so you have limited access to the forums. Please join our forum today by clicking 'Register'! If you're already a member, LOG IN ALREADY! XP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Queens Regnant!
You're not logged in as of now, so you have limited access to the forums. Please join our forum today by clicking 'Register'! If you're already a member, LOG IN ALREADY! XP
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Nights Saturday and Sundays at 6 PM Pacific
~Happy Spring!~
~Movie night has been discontinued due to lack of interest.~
~We need your brawl replays for the QR/TRK Community Video! Send your replays to Cris~
Affiliates
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Code of Princess
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm by caseybloood

» Kingdom hearts 3D!
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:46 pm by caseybloood

» Blog !( of Hiroko
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 pm by Hiroko

» Blog !* of Hiroko
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:07 pm by Kcris

» Skyward Sword
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 pm by Kcris

» Blog !& of Hiroko
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:36 pm by Jolly

» General/Random
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:48 pm by Katie

» It's finally happened
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm by Sheik

» Blog !^ of Hiroko
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:17 pm by jewlecho

»  Rescheduled QR vs SWN (Swag Nation)
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 pm by _deezo1113_

» C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to?
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:42 pm by _deezo1113_

» [PS3] Mass Effect 2 - Katie's Review
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:21 pm by Katie

» Blog !% of Hiroko
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:11 pm by Hiroko

» My 360 RRODed... =[
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm by Inspector Fish n' Bottoms

» The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 am by Kcris

» Current Events
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:58 pm by Sheik

» Blog !$ of Hiroko
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am by caseybloood

» [PS3] Dragon Age II - Katie's Review
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:59 pm by Katie

» Interviews part 7 [Vote Poll]
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm by Shadow

» My Playthrough of Deadly Premonition
If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 pm by caseybloood

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Laobluegirl

Our users have posted a total of 6787 messages in 575 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (:

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Inspector Fish n' Bottoms

Inspector Fish n' Bottoms

Just how the description says.
I will update my first post with impressions of people.

@Katie
When I first met you, on AllisBrawl if I remember correctly, I thought you were really smart and organized. I remember when we had meetings you always wanted to help me out typing down what went on in the meeting. You were very responsible and overall good at this type of thing! ahaha! I can't really remember anytime me being angry at you, honest. This is why I chose you as Admin, your qualities really stand out! You are weird too, like me! I really appreciate all the help you've given to this site Katie! If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 83962

P.S.
You are still rocking it out, Yodster style!

@Kayzee
When I first met you on Friendcodes, I honestly didn't like you at all, Lulz. We had arguments back and forth, and I remember one of the huge ones, was on SoSiks page Lmao! Twas funny that moment as I look back, BUT look at where we are now!. We're like best buds!I don't remember the amount of years we've known each other, but it's been sometime !I think we got friendlier when I needed help on GIMP or something and you were helping me out. Kept showing off that rep bar lol! Haha, hope this friendship continues for a longer time! Razz

@Roxy
I remember meeting you, well not really meeting you. You lurked on our Portal chat, I wondered, "Who's that?" Then I asked and I got to know yah! I remember when I first played you, you really gave me a beating at Brawl, I really thought you were going to then be an arrogant Brawler, since majority of good players are complete show offs. If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 430334 But to my surprise you weren't AND I'm glad! Haha! You are a really chilled, laid-back person! Always in the lurking mode on the chat! I remember when you started the game "Truth or Truth!". That game was beasting! We had a blast with your crazy questions!If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 715288 You went for the action! Glad I met you Roxy!

P.S.
Can't forget that interview! ASHLEE SMASH! XDDDDDDD
Something from FaceBook, "The question game always turns sexual after the first 5 minutes ." Roxy, lol If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 715288

@Geno aka Guno
I think I met you through Misty, she raped, then she said something about you raping, and I was like, bring it! Lulz! I remember our crazy moments on the chat, from whacky names, like Darth Yodster and Darth Geno, twas fun! Also, like Roxy I thought you would be arrogant like, but you weren't. You are very quiet-like, I can't see you being angry really, good quality my boy! I can't forget the day you beat that clan all to yourself too! Haha! Goodtimes Geno!If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 586504

@Jinx
Oh my gosh! Where do I start with you Jinx?! Haha! I remember meeting you as well on AllisBrawl! Man oh man, I never expected you! I remember, when I first met you, you weren't that crazy towards me, but slowly, that CrAaaAaaaZAaaaaY Jinx started to be noticed. From random bannings, cursing, whackyness, and weird Bowser fetishes If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 357790 , I knew this would be a roller coaster ride. I remember how that other girl clan talked bad about us, Psssssh, Jinx was furious (as I was too), but JINX, haha love yah! (Love you too qR members, not just Jinx) I really relate to Jinx A LOT, I'm telling you, Jinx reminds me of a younger me (forgot how old you are). Well, glad I got to meet you Jinx, you crazy bish lol.

P.S.
Are we related? You are too similar to me! Razz

@Alexa
The Mario Kart lover! I remember when I met Alexa, the first impression I got was she is very quiet. I don't know why, she just seemed to me like a quiet person, lol. But, now I see she talks as much as anyone here. Boy, does Alexa like Mario Kart Wii or am I just losing it? She is really good at it, and I'm glad I put her in charge of the MK Wii section, shes hip, young, and dare I say it?! Mexican! She controls Queens of Mario Kart from down below in South America! Skills I say, skills. If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 430334 Can I add the fact she is another Kingdom Hearts lover and Final Fantasy lover? LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT ALEXA! Noctis, is mine... lol If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 678238

@Jewlecho
When I first met you, it was also at AllisBrawl lulz (Is every member here from AllisBrawl?). I remember inviting you to join the clan, with the usual, "Hey I want to invite you to an all girls clan! Please come and join us!" I at first thought you were the type of girl that would act all-that, you know that member that every site has, that likes to cause problems lol. DON'T ASK ME WHY! I don't even know! I'm weird like that! But you weren't like that at all, you actually helped a lot with the Banners and Signatures for the clan, which I appreciate a lot! You are a very funny person that actually doesn't need to have grammar errors to be funny, lol. You are one of the few members here that acts most mature in my opinion, next to Zero Flare, I'm not calling the rest immature, just thats the way I see Mei, lol. I haven't Brawled you in who knows how long, but think you still got the Peach skills! May I add, you are really into Peach! From textures to Ultimecia, yes you made my favorite character bad-ass! I'm glad I got to meet you Mei! If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 952856

@Casey
When I first met you... I actually don't remember, lol. I'm stuck between AllisBrawl or here, I think it was AllisBrawl. You were always asking me to Brawl you because I was a Peach user, which got annoying and started ignoring you. Guys take a hint, if you keep asking... and no response... If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 715288 Later on you joined here and my first thought, oh no...lol. To my surprise, you were actually pretty fun to chat with and I enjoyed Brawling you a lot! You were really good at Brawl, especially one who uses Wiimote, I can't use that at all, I wouldn't even waste my batteries on that really lol. To my surprise, your really good at these movie nights, I wouldn't be able to handle the actual being there every Friday, but hey I made it to Robot Girl, it was a weird movie, but entertaining, I mean after that movie, I want a Metal-drilling bra! If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 434146 Glad you joined here and I got to talk to you more! If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 83534

@Sam
Right off the bat, I got the impression that Sam would be a really well-mannered person. She truly is, from her blog entries about being teased and really standing up for what she believes is a non-argumentative way, I wish I was like that. Sam is just one of those girls that you just can't really say anything bad of really. Even though Sam goes through many problems in her life, she really is strong, I know it! From your recent blog post, I can tell you that we're here for you Sam!

@Riot
When I first met you, you were creepy, you still are. Don't worry, I do consider you one of my friends. You really helped me out in a bunch of occasions and you bought us our domain name! Woot! Thanks Riot!

@Hanzo
I haven't really talked to you a lot. so I can't really say a lot, I guess you're ok, you go on and off from here soooo...yeah. Nice talking to yah!

@Kcris
Kcris, you are special, lol. You are a Monster Hunter Tri addict, but I still like you as a friend. Will your addiction ever fade or will it consume you into everlasting darkn....oops, got into my Ansem talking way. Kcris, Im really glad I met yah too, you really did help out in TRK too a lot! XD

@Sumkip
I heardz you likez Mudkips? No I don't, so move on. XD Sumer you are a really great player and are really funny too! I've never seen you get angry, and thats a good thing! I just wish you visited us more often!

@Misaies
WELL
When I first met Misa, I thought she was going to be an emo kind person. To my surprise, shes got game! I tell yah, when I first Brawled her, her Marth was ok, but now it whoops me! I tell yah, Sumer, I hate you for training her! Misa is one of my best pals on here! <3

She rapes, nuff said!
MarthRape! <3
Sorry Sumer. If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 715288

@Koko
When I first met Hiroko, I always called her Hiroku. I still lol, when I think of that. I then learned it was Hiroko. She was really cool from the start, she helped me a lot on Friendcodes when QoB started. Thank you Ciera! <3

@Imma
Shoot! Where do I start with Imma?! I remember meeting Imma and the first time I met her she was quiet, I was like Imma break her shyness. Then we got Imma to talk more, she was very talented at Brawl too! She whooped me with her Zelda most of the time! Super kick it gurrrrrrrl! I remember when she posted she was leaving because of boarding school, I was like noooooooo! I'm losing a great friend! Imma always miss you Imma! Im really glad you stop by and visit us Imma! Keep stopping by! <3

Last edited by Key of Destiny on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 18 times in total

http://animeland.freeforumshosting.org/
Share this post on: reddit

*Liiiiiike* :3

me gusta : D

<3 ;D

UPDATED

lol

lmao, I play mh3 as much as I play brawl and mario kart. And I get bored of games after a while so I probably wont be sucked into the darkness xD

Updated again

Also, if its scratched with a line through it, I dont like you

I didn't know about it before so I'm telling you that I like this blog now because it is honest and quite funny.

If you "like" this blog, I will confess my very first impression of you when we first met (: - Page 2 734175

I love this blog ;D

*just realized your sig is screaming my name*
Told you would be screaming it later <3 ;D

^^

oh dear @ kayzee's 1st impression

<333333.

No problem whatsoever, old friend. <3

I remember that, too; I was all like, "Why can't she see the second 'o'?" XD

I know, I saw Hiroku. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: