Queens Regnant!
You're not logged in as of now, so you have limited access to the forums. Please join our forum today by clicking 'Register'! If you're already a member, LOG IN ALREADY! XP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Queens Regnant!
You're not logged in as of now, so you have limited access to the forums. Please join our forum today by clicking 'Register'! If you're already a member, LOG IN ALREADY! XP
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Nights Saturday and Sundays at 6 PM Pacific
~Happy Spring!~
~Movie night has been discontinued due to lack of interest.~
~We need your brawl replays for the QR/TRK Community Video! Send your replays to Cris~
Affiliates
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Latest topics
» Code of Princess
Gears of War 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm by caseybloood

» Kingdom hearts 3D!
Gears of War 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:46 pm by caseybloood

» Blog !( of Hiroko
Gears of War 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 pm by Hiroko

» Blog !* of Hiroko
Gears of War 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:07 pm by Kcris

» Skyward Sword
Gears of War 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 pm by Kcris

» Blog !& of Hiroko
Gears of War 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:36 pm by Jolly

» General/Random
Gears of War 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:48 pm by Katie

» It's finally happened
Gears of War 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm by Sheik

» Blog !^ of Hiroko
Gears of War 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:17 pm by jewlecho

»  Rescheduled QR vs SWN (Swag Nation)
Gears of War 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 pm by _deezo1113_

» C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to?
Gears of War 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:42 pm by _deezo1113_

» [PS3] Mass Effect 2 - Katie's Review
Gears of War 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:21 pm by Katie

» Blog !% of Hiroko
Gears of War 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:11 pm by Hiroko

» My 360 RRODed... =[
Gears of War 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm by Inspector Fish n' Bottoms

» The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D
Gears of War 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 am by Kcris

» Current Events
Gears of War 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:58 pm by Sheik

» Blog !$ of Hiroko
Gears of War 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am by caseybloood

» [PS3] Dragon Age II - Katie's Review
Gears of War 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:59 pm by Katie

» Interviews part 7 [Vote Poll]
Gears of War 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm by Shadow

» My Playthrough of Deadly Premonition
Gears of War 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 pm by caseybloood

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Laobluegirl

Our users have posted a total of 6787 messages in 575 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gears of War 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gears of War 3 Empty Gears of War 3

RoK the Reaper

RoK the Reaper
No rank for you. :(

Gears of War 3 Gears-of-war-3

GEARS OF WAR 3, BY EPIC GAMES, EXCLUSIVELY ON XBOX 360

[The Unveiling]

Gears of War 3 has been officially announced by Epic Games, the developers behind Gears of War 1 & 2 a well as the "Unreal Tournament" series. This game was suppose to be announced world wide on a television show, but was canceled due to re-scheduling. Someone on XBox knew of it and was set to announce the title that same day, but missing the cancellation, they revealed this too early and everyone knew off hand.

I first knew about 2 or so days prior to this, because they were talking about images from Gears of War 2, to 3 that my sister had found on a website, and released the date a coming as early as April 2011. Also, it was said in a Game Informer magazine (I'm subscribed) that they said we might see something in April and that the game would be released the following year. The Epic Games person they were interviewed just laughed at that, but it turns out that it was completely true.

This trailer, known as "Ashes to Ashes" was released.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ4Xc_uvirk

Be sure to watch it in 720P quality.

[WARNING! THIS NEXT PART DESCRIBES THE EVENTS OF THE BACK STORY (From the Book Gears of War: Aspho Fields) as well as the story lines for Gears of War 1 and 2. If you're planning on playing them [And you should] SKIP this section if you think knowing the story will rui it for you.]

Spoiler:

You can tell from the trailer that some of the rumors are true. There was suppose to be females Gears in #2, but no one seen that, but there is a female Gear now in Gears of War 3. Some people think it's the girl from the Gears of War Comics, other thinks it's Anya, others think it's someone completely new, we'll have to wait and see. There are somethings we can tell from this Trailer.

#1 - The Lambent and the Locust are still fighting each other, as this probably takes place several Years after Gears of War 1. Meaning the Locust survived, Hoffman is probably dead and Delta company will probably be the only humans left. Dom seems to be getting older, so does Marcus. Infact, at one point Dom seems as though he's about ready to die before Marcus saves him and the female Gear gives him a patchworked gun, maybe an early model of the Lancer.

#2 - The Female Gear. She's now confirmed. I know a LOT of women, I mean a LOT that play Gears of War. Including Dyna and Roxy from here, as well as my sister among others. It's about time they get at least one female, but multiple females would be nice.

#3 - The Lambent appear to be the dominant force here. Making the Locust scared as well as seemingly somewhat siding with the humans, but I really have no idea. In Gears 2, a Lambent jumped infront of Cole and took bullets, but was he jumping at him? No one really knows at this point.

At any rates, the release date is April 2011, and it's suppose to conclude the Gears of War Series. However, I believe it's not over because Carmine says, "I have 2 other brothers" in Gears of War 2. The first being Anthony, him being Benjamin. Of the other two, one is Clay, and the fourth we don't know. We're thinking that the 4th is going to be in Gears of War 4, but they may introduce both simultaneously, I don't know. At any rates. If you don't have an XBox but planning to get one, PICK UP this series. And if you already got it, you know the goodness is about to come.

Ciao.

http://RoKtheReaper.Blogspot.com
Share this post on: reddit

Lucy likes Milk

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:09 pm by Lucy likes Milk

Is this one of those shoot-em ups? I'm not really into those.
Edit: just watched the trailer. Nevermind. xD

Riot

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:01 pm by Riot

Release date is scheduled for April 5th 2011. There will be more females characters than the one shown. I believe both Carmines might come out on this one.

Linkissocool

Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:29 am by Linkissocool

Cliff B. confirmed that the blonde girl in the trailer was Anya. I'm really glad it is too because just throwing in some random female seems a little out of place for it being the last game imo.

Anyways can't wait !

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum