Queens Regnant!
You're not logged in as of now, so you have limited access to the forums. Please join our forum today by clicking 'Register'! If you're already a member, LOG IN ALREADY! XP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Queens Regnant!
You're not logged in as of now, so you have limited access to the forums. Please join our forum today by clicking 'Register'! If you're already a member, LOG IN ALREADY! XP
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Nights Saturday and Sundays at 6 PM Pacific
~Happy Spring!~
~Movie night has been discontinued due to lack of interest.~
~We need your brawl replays for the QR/TRK Community Video! Send your replays to Cris~
Affiliates
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Code of Princess
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm by caseybloood

» Kingdom hearts 3D!
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:46 pm by caseybloood

» Blog !( of Hiroko
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 pm by Hiroko

» Blog !* of Hiroko
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:07 pm by Kcris

» Skyward Sword
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 pm by Kcris

» Blog !& of Hiroko
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:36 pm by Jolly

» General/Random
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:48 pm by Katie

» It's finally happened
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm by Sheik

» Blog !^ of Hiroko
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:17 pm by jewlecho

»  Rescheduled QR vs SWN (Swag Nation)
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 pm by _deezo1113_

» C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to?
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:42 pm by _deezo1113_

» [PS3] Mass Effect 2 - Katie's Review
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:21 pm by Katie

» Blog !% of Hiroko
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:11 pm by Hiroko

» My 360 RRODed... =[
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm by Inspector Fish n' Bottoms

» The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 am by Kcris

» Current Events
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:58 pm by Sheik

» Blog !$ of Hiroko
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am by caseybloood

» [PS3] Dragon Age II - Katie's Review
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:59 pm by Katie

» Interviews part 7 [Vote Poll]
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm by Shadow

» My Playthrough of Deadly Premonition
C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 pm by caseybloood

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Laobluegirl

Our users have posted a total of 6787 messages in 575 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

caseybloood

caseybloood
Events Team
Events Team

*BREATHES* Okay, soooo its been a pretty uh impactful past couple of weeks for me so I thought i'd share since I dont think i've been totally vocal with you all lately BUT nonetheless i'll go over it.

So first off, sadly as some may or may not know my dog that was 15 years old on june 11th. So these past couple months have been quite emotional. Still sometimes beat myself up over it.As i looked to her as like a child in a way. But shes no longer in any pain so for that i am happy and shes in better place with my other fam. :)

Pic -->
Spoiler:

Now then 2 or 3 not sure my mom thought it would be a good idea to get a dog (cause we're dog people and its just not the same without a 4 legged cottonball walking around!)So long story short, we got another dog thats 4 years old, and her names Roxie C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? 715229! Same breed too Bichon Frise. She has her moments of EXTREME HYPERNESS C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? 715229 its quite funny, but she doesnt bite....... much C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? 7245.
Spoiler:

Also i've been on the ever so annoying job hunt C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? 595474 *insert curse word here * to all the neverending job apps. Hoping i get something soon >->.

OH and take it with a grain of salt, but I might think about bringing back the Yuri night OH how silly of me C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? 658106 I meant movie night C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? 7245 (sry Mei/Roxy) .

In closing, much love to ALL of QR, *idk any other way to end this blog, i am in a loving mood* . You ladies/gents are really great, and I enjoy every moment that i am either in the chat or w/e it may be with you all!

Share this post on: reddit

Jolly

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:02 pm by Jolly

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better Casey ^^ I've had a couple of dogs in the past as well, and eventually I lost them all. I know the feeling x/ I did not know you had a new dog though, that's awesome ^^ And gl on job hunting C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? 724958

Katie

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:45 pm by Katie

Sorry to hear about your dog Casey, she and your new dog are lucky they had an owner that cared about them so much. Like Geno said, good luck with the job hunt! :)
(And if we bring movie night back, we should watch The Hangover. C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? 715229)

jewlecho

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:11 pm by jewlecho

I still wonder if Roxy knows about Roxie, lol.

Btw, I'd come to yuri night. C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to? 7245

_deezo1113_

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:42 pm by _deezo1113_

Once again, sorry for your loss Casey, but hopefully Roxie can continue to cheer you up. Agreed on the job hunt...I'd be down with movie night if my internet wasn't so effin laggy. They need to fix this shit! Anyways, I have the perfect movie to suggest for the return of movie night!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum