Queens Regnant!
You're not logged in as of now, so you have limited access to the forums. Please join our forum today by clicking 'Register'! If you're already a member, LOG IN ALREADY! XP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Queens Regnant!
You're not logged in as of now, so you have limited access to the forums. Please join our forum today by clicking 'Register'! If you're already a member, LOG IN ALREADY! XP
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Nights Saturday and Sundays at 6 PM Pacific
~Happy Spring!~
~Movie night has been discontinued due to lack of interest.~
~We need your brawl replays for the QR/TRK Community Video! Send your replays to Cris~
Affiliates
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Latest topics
» Code of Princess
Current Events EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm by caseybloood

» Kingdom hearts 3D!
Current Events EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:46 pm by caseybloood

» Blog !( of Hiroko
Current Events EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 pm by Hiroko

» Blog !* of Hiroko
Current Events EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:07 pm by Kcris

» Skyward Sword
Current Events EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 pm by Kcris

» Blog !& of Hiroko
Current Events EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:36 pm by Jolly

» General/Random
Current Events EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:48 pm by Katie

» It's finally happened
Current Events EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm by Sheik

» Blog !^ of Hiroko
Current Events EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:17 pm by jewlecho

»  Rescheduled QR vs SWN (Swag Nation)
Current Events EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 pm by _deezo1113_

» C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to?
Current Events EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:42 pm by _deezo1113_

» [PS3] Mass Effect 2 - Katie's Review
Current Events EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:21 pm by Katie

» Blog !% of Hiroko
Current Events EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:11 pm by Hiroko

» My 360 RRODed... =[
Current Events EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm by Inspector Fish n' Bottoms

» The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D
Current Events EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 am by Kcris

» Current Events
Current Events EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:58 pm by Sheik

» Blog !$ of Hiroko
Current Events EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am by caseybloood

» [PS3] Dragon Age II - Katie's Review
Current Events EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:59 pm by Katie

» Interviews part 7 [Vote Poll]
Current Events EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm by Shadow

» My Playthrough of Deadly Premonition
Current Events EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 pm by caseybloood

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Laobluegirl

Our users have posted a total of 6787 messages in 575 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Current Events

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Current Events Empty Current Events

Sheik

Sheik
No rank for you. :(

Making this topic to post anything interesting happening in the world. Well, at least anything that catches my attention.

Recently, a US F-15E crashed in Libya. The crew were found by the Libyan rebels and are safe. Still, we lost a fighter jet, so let the media fanfare begin...

Share this post on: reddit

Inspector Fish n' Bottoms

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:37 pm by Inspector Fish n' Bottoms

Well, looks like the US will intervene, unfortunately...

The US needs to stop meddling, take care of your own problems first, then MAYBE intervene in some other affair of other countries.

Sheik

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 pm by Sheik

Eh, our involvement has been pretty vanilla the past few days. So far, we've just been floating off shore and blowing things up. Doubt we'll land any ground forces.

Sheik

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:41 pm by Sheik

Well, looks like Terry Jones finally got to have his "burn the Qur'an" day. I can't begin to describe the levels of suck this is going to cause (and has caused). Stuff like this gives Al-Qaida legitimacy that they really don't need.

Sheik

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:29 pm by Sheik

It seems Sony's PSN got hacked by some unknown group. Sony believes that the hackers gained access to personal information uses had under their accounts. They said there is no evidence to support the hackers getting any credit card information, but they are unable to rule it out and strongly advise placing your account on "High Alert" for fraudulent activity. They also suggest changing your password after services have been reinstated.

Sounds like quite the mess. Hopefully they can get it sorted out soon.

Katie

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:45 pm by Katie

Do they have any idea when it's going back up? I was meaning to change my password anyway, this finally gives me the incentive to do it.

Sheik

Post Sun May 01, 2011 11:02 pm by Sheik

Katie wrote:Do they have any idea when it's going back up? I was meaning to change my password anyway, this finally gives me the incentive to do it.

I'm afraid I don't know offhand. I imagine it won't be too much longer if it isn't up already.

In other news, Osama Bin Laden has been confirmed dead. He was killed in a firefight with US forces in Pakistan. While I wouldn't throw a parade just yet, as Al-Qaida is nowhere near the end of its rope, this is definitely a much needed morale boost for the country. Kudos guys. Looks like you finally got him.

Katie

Post Mon May 02, 2011 3:38 pm by Katie

I was beginning to think it would never happen. I'm not quite sure what to think, on the one hand it's good he was finally killed, but on the other hand I'm worried about retaliation. We'll just have to wait and see what happens, I guess.

Sheik

Post Tue May 03, 2011 1:58 pm by Sheik

Katie wrote:I was beginning to think it would never happen. I'm not quite sure what to think, on the one hand it's good he was finally killed, but on the other hand I'm worried about retaliation. We'll just have to wait and see what happens, I guess.

There will certainly be retaliation. Best not to worry about it. Worrying about what Al-Qaida is going to do is exactly what they want you to do. It's a concept called terrorism. =P

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum