Queens Regnant!
You're not logged in as of now, so you have limited access to the forums. Please join our forum today by clicking 'Register'! If you're already a member, LOG IN ALREADY! XP
Anime Nights Saturday and Sundays at 6 PM Pacific
~Happy Spring!~
~Movie night has been discontinued due to lack of interest.~
~We need your brawl replays for the QR/TRK Community Video! Send your replays to Cris~
Affiliates
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Latest topics
» Code of Princess
Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm by caseybloood

» Kingdom hearts 3D!
Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:46 pm by caseybloood

» Blog !( of Hiroko
Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 pm by Hiroko

» Blog !* of Hiroko
Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:07 pm by Kcris

» Skyward Sword
Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 pm by Kcris

» Blog !& of Hiroko
Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:36 pm by Jolly

» General/Random
Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:48 pm by Katie

» It's finally happened
Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm by Sheik

» Blog !^ of Hiroko
Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:17 pm by jewlecho

»  Rescheduled QR vs SWN (Swag Nation)
Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 pm by _deezo1113_

» C@sey's blog of what has this mofo been up to?
Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:42 pm by _deezo1113_

» [PS3] Mass Effect 2 - Katie's Review
Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:21 pm by Katie

» Blog !% of Hiroko
Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:11 pm by Hiroko

» My 360 RRODed... =[
Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm by Inspector Fish n' Bottoms

» The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D
Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 am by Kcris

» Current Events
Tue May 03, 2011 1:58 pm by Sheik

» Blog !$ of Hiroko
Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am by caseybloood

» [PS3] Dragon Age II - Katie's Review
Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:59 pm by Katie

» Interviews part 7 [Vote Poll]
Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm by Shadow

» My Playthrough of Deadly Premonition
Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 pm by caseybloood

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Laobluegirl

Our users have posted a total of 6787 messages in 575 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Been Going On with Little Ol' Me (Blog ^ of Hiroko)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hiroko

My activity has been suffering lately, as you all have noticed. There's been a lot going on lately, as well, so trying to deal with it all just saps up my time. I'm going to try harder to make time, and I'm telling you all up front and NOW. (Technically it is not possible to create time, perhaps except in some other universe where such is possible. I don't know; you decide for yourself.)

Anyway, first of all, the Wii is broken again. I am so tired of it by now that I refuse to send it to Play'N'Trade, so this time I will be content to send it off to Nintendo to at least KNOW it will be fixed by the people who made it.
Second of all, I recently installed a new graphics card into my desktop, Optimus (It wasn't my idea, believe it or not!). Unfortunately the card has and is causing huge problems: my computer will no longer start normally: when I try, I end up with a BSoD. As such, it has to stay in Safe Mode, with no Internet, few programs, no sounds...Yeah. :(
Thirdly, I've had family over all month. My aunt and my triplet cousins, to be precise. They're a full 5 years younger, so they're a handful; my sister, who is 9 years younger, and with a very fragile temperament, tends to have fits of anger. What kid wouldn't?
Also, I've been doing volunteer work at a vacation Bible school this week; I do it every year. It's only a week; no biggie.

In the meantime, I've also been playing Pokemon: Blue, listening to some new electronic music, and I have received a college application from Harvard! Awesome! Only they called me "Mr. Ciera." :|
Been reading Dracula for AP, too. And what else...Nothing, I think. So that's what's up, ladies and gentlemen. Ciao!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

View user profile http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/12335/hiroko.htm
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

good stuff on taking ur wii to play n trade... ALWAYS take ur wii to nintendo >_>

and well glad to hear ur ok :3

It's good to see you around again Ciera! Having triplet cousins over for a month must be awful. Are you hoping to go to Harvard?

Yeah it's better if you sent your wii to nintendo. And it's alright we know how we can all be very busy these days, good luck on school! It's good to hear from you. : D

Everyone - my sister and dad - have been telling me PnT is easier, and it's not!
-Nintendo, if they charge, is cheaper.
-It comes back sooner.
-Nintendo BUILT the Wii, so I bet they know how to fix it better. So, I quit with PnT for good!

Harvard? No. MIT? More likely. Harvard's cool and all, but for computer science, Harvard is not exactly the best school in that respect.

Yes! *waves to adoring fans*

Great hearing from you, if you got a letter from Harvard, that;s something in my opinion. Good thing on quitting with them Koko. xD

Hiroko wrote:Harvard? No. MIT? More likely. Harvard's cool and all, but for computer science, Harvard is not exactly the best school in that respect.
Haha, agreed. I have no doubt that universities like Harvard and Yale are great schools, but I think their alumni policy doesn't do them any favors.

Great to hear from u Hiroko! : D I hope your wii gets fixed soon.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum